Our firm has successfully litigated and negotiated confidential settlement agreements in an array of discrimination matters involving race, age, religion, and sexual harassment.
What follows is a short list of organizations/businesses/companies which, our firm has successfully defended the rights of our clients against:
- Credit Suisse
- UBS Warberg
- The New York Stock Exchange/American Stock Exchange
- The Wartburg Adult Care Community
- Macy’s Department Stores
- Kew-Forest School
- Jacobi Medical Center
The range of services provided by our firm includes:
- Representing employers facing charges of discrimination and employment discrimination litigation
- Advising parties on employment-related issues associated with corporate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and downsizings
- Advising clients on service agreements for board members, managing directors and employees, and handling matters relating to co-determination.
- Representing individuals who have faced discrimination matters involving race, age, religion, and sexual harassment.